Terms and Conditions
1.1, VAT ID Nr. 02218760565 (hereafter called "Ink Solution Srls").
These General Conditions are the sole conditions to be applied and replace and override any other conditions, with the exception of specific written and expressed preliminary waivers. Ink Solution Srls may be obliged to modify some of the present specifications; it is advisable that the Customers read the General Conditions every time they visit the Inkpro.it site (hereafter called “the Site”). Said modifications are opposable upon being put on line and are not applicable to contracts stipulated prior to publication of same. All purchases on the Site are subject to the General sales Conditions applied on the date of the order. Ink Solution Srls assumes that, once the order has been confirmed, the Client will have read and accepted unconditionally and without reservation the General Sales Conditions. Clients are held to observing the General Conditions and Conditions for Use specified on the site www.Inkpro.it .
2. Execution of purchase orders
By internet on the Site: www.Inkpro.it, 24 hours a day 7 days a week
The sales prices reported on the Site are intended in EUROs ( ) and inclusive of VAT, but they do not always include the shipping costs. Shipping charges are usually paid by the Client unless expressly specified otherwise as “shipping free of charge”.
Ink Solution Srls reserves the right to modify the prices at all times at its discretion whenever appropriate, but undertakes to apply the prices specified on the Site at the time the order is placed
In case an error, such as a blatantly wrong and/or understated price, appears for whatever reason (computer bug, manual error, typing error, etc….) the order will be cancelled, despite initial endorsement.
The orders will be dispatched within limits of the quantities of items available. In case of the non-availability of an item we will refund you the price of said item within a maximum time period of 14 days.
In case part of the ordered items are not available, Ink Solution Srls undertakes to send the available items immediately and to pay for the shipping charges relating to the remainder of the items. If the non-availability of an item is due to the fact that the item has gone out of production, Ink Solution Srls will propose an alternate item of equivalent quality and price in accordance with the conditions laid down in article 8 - Right of withdrawal - shipping charges will be borne by Ink Solutions Srls.
The products purchased on the Site can be delivered all over Italy.
The order will be delivered to the address specified upon execution of the purchase order. Ink Solutions Srls does not deliver to post office box numbers.
When an item is available (on stock) in the warehouse, the foreseen delivery date is determined by the following two factors:
1. The shipping time (24 hours): verification of the exactness of the data provided at the time of the final payment (see Article 7) + processing of purchase order + management of the package/s by the shipping company.
2. The delivery time of the shipping company selected by the Client
Ink Solution Srls advises its Clients to check that the products delivered comply with the purchase order and to indicate, in case of damage, any faults on the delivery form; any such claims must be written and countersigned.
Without prejudice to any applicable legal guaranties Ink Solution Srls advises its Clients to send any claims as quickly as possible as follows:
- by regular mail to the following address: Ink Solution Srls, Servizio Clienti, Via Ugo Foscolo 24 – 01010 Marta VT, Italia
- by email using the related contact form.
If the package does not arrive within the foreseen delivery times, the Client is invited to inform Ink Solution Srls of said disservice so that it can carry out an enquiry on the matter. The enquiry could last several days (for example, 21 days for mail service, 21 days for GLS delivery.
6. Refund of VAT
In compliance with article 151 of the directive 2006/112/EC the delivery of goods can be exempt from VAT.
The delivery of goods requested by members of the following organizations can be liable to refund of VAT:
Delivery of goods ordered for official use by:
1. Foreign diplomatic missions
2. Foreign consulate representatives
3. European organizations for which the protocol on privileges and immunity of the European Union is applicable
4. International organizations
5. Armed Forces of Nations belonging to the NATO forces.
Delivery of goods ordered for private use by:
1. Members of a foreign diplomatic mission
2. Members of a foreign consulate representative
3. Personnel of an International organization (and family members living in the same household).
In order to receive the refund of VAT, it is necessary to send the certificate of VAT exemption endorsed by the competent authorities of the respective country, together with a compliance declaration to Ink Solutions Srls. For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Secure payments
Ink Solution Srls collaborates with financial business partners to guarantee the security of payments.
Ink Solution Srls offers its Clients several payment options: bank transfer, PayPal, payment on delivery, credit card, stored value card.
In case of suspected fraud concerning a specific payment, said payment can be cancelled without advance warning, by sending an email to the Client.
In case of automatic alert activated by the information regarding an order, our fraud prevention service could ask you for further information and supporting documents (such as the copy of ID card, proof of residence, etc.) according to which Ink Solutions Srls can validate or cancel your order.
In order to ensure the shipping of your order within the specified delivery times, it is advisable to indicate a telephone number for ready consultation if it should be necessary to confirm the information provided or send the requested documents in the shortest time possible.
8. Right of withdrawal
Under the terms of art.64 and subsequent modifications of Italian Legislative Decree nr. 206/2005, if the Client is a consumer (that is, a physical person purchasing the goods for reasons not related to their own professional activity, and therefore does not indicate a VAT number on the order form) he/she has the right to cancel the purchase contract for any reason whatsoever, without penalty and without prejudice to the provisions of point 3.
Therefore, in compliance with the article on right of withdrawal Legislative Decree nr. 21 of 21 February 2014 - actuation of the directive 2011 /83 EU regarding consumer rights, containing modifications of the directives 93/13 EEC and 1999 /44/EC abrogating the directives 85/577 EEC and 97/7 EC – the legal period to exercise the right to withdrawal is 30 calendar days from the day the goods were received by the Client as long as the information requirements have been fulfilled. In the event of receipt of goods on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, the time period is extended to the following working day. The Client who returns a product pursuant to his right to withdrawal has the right to be refunded of the price of the product/s ordered, except for the onward and return shipping costs within 14 days.
On a proposal by Ink Solutions Srls the Client exercising right to withdrawal can opt for an exchange of goods or a credit note.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal properly you must inform INK Solution Srls of your intention within a max time of 30 calendar days.
We highly recommend that you notify us of your decision to withdraw in your personal reserved area (CONTACT US) on the Site or by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com .
You can also inform us by filling in and sending the standard withdrawal form to Customer Service, or using any other appropriate means specifying the bank coordinates (IBAN code of the person indicated on the invoice) to obtain a refund transfer.
Starting from the date that you informed us of your intention to exercise your right of withdrawal you will have maximum 30 calendar days to return the products to Ink Solutions Srls.
The return expenses will be paid for by our company only if you use our designated shipper for the delivery.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following binding conditions:
- right of withdrawal is applied to the purchased item in its entirety. It is not possible to ask for withdrawal of only a part of the product, such as, for example: accessories;
- Ink Solution Srls company, for the purpose of applicability of the right of withdrawal in distance contracts as per terms of Legislative Decree 206/2005, informs the client that the goods purchased must be substantially intact, in compliance with art. 67 c.2 Legislative Decree 206/2005, only if the customer has not tampered with the seal or opened the sealed package;
- the purchased goods must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete with all parts (including packaging materials and any documents or accessories: manuals, cables, etc….); to limit damage to the original package, we advise, whenever possible, to put the package into a second box, to apply the RMA number (return authorization code) issued by “Ink Solutions Srls” on this second box. You must absolutely avoid sticking labels or adhesive tape directly onto the original package;
- the goods for which right of withdrawal is requested must be marked by the same registration number appearing on the invoice; if the goods are marked by a different number than the one indicated on the invoice, the return will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the Client for return, the request for withdrawal will be annulled at the same time;
- the shipment, up to confirmation of receipt in our warehouse, is under complete responsibility of the Client;
- in case of damage of goods during shipping, Ink Solution Srls will inform the Client of this event (within 5 working days from receipt of goods in its warehouse) so that he/she has sufficient time to state a claim with the shipper of his choice and thus obtain a refund for the value of the goods (if covered by insurance) ; in this case, the product will be made available to the Client for its return and the request for withdrawal will be cancelled at the same time; - Ink Solution Srls is not responsible in any way whatsoever for damage or theft and/or loss of goods returned in shipments not covered by insurance;
- the goods returned under right of withdrawal terms must be delivered to our warehouse within 10 calendar days from the date of authorization for re-entry, after said time the shipment will be rejected and the request for withdrawal will be cancelled.
In case of partial withdrawal of the order, the client who benefitted from free delivery due to having exceeded the minimum purchase price can be charged with the shipping charges related to the order if the latter is worth less than the minimum purchase price required to obtain free delivery.
You have a 30-calendar day time to exercise legal right of withdrawal; you have 30 calendar days to cancel all or part of the order. This period starts from the date of receipt of the order or the last parcel belonging to the order if the order was sent in more than one shipment. Ink Solution Srls undertakes to refund the returned products and related shipping costs (but not the return shipping expenses if the Client does not use our company’s shipper) by the same payment method as used originally as soon as it receives the products or proof of shipping.
We hereby inform you that Ink Solution Srls could reduce the refund amount if the product has lost value due to any handling/tampering besides what is strictly necessary to determine the nature, features and correct functioning of the product.
Furthermore, we hereby remind you that the right of withdrawal does not generally apply to the following cases:
- products that can deteriorate or expire quickly;
- sealed items that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons and that have been opened by the consumer after delivery;
- sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer software that have been opened after delivery.
9. Return of product
The products must be returned to the following address:
Ink Solution Srls
Via Ugo Foscolo, 24
01010 Marta VT, Italy
Inside the package you will find a Gls return form to apply for return with delivery costs borne by our company. Once you have filled in the required data you can contact the Gls centre to request a refund at our expense.
The Client must send a preventive mail to communicate the shipment of goods in order to avoid misunderstandings related to the delivery.
The products offered for sale on the Site are covered by different types of guarantees defined hereafter. Bear in mind that Client’s acceptance of said commercial guarantees does not prejudice the application, for any item sold on the Site by Ink Solution Srls, of the legal guarantee of conformity in observance of the consequential legal conditions.
According to the legal guarantee of conformity, Ink Solution Srls undertakes to deliver an order conforming to the sales contract agreed upon and to respond to any possible non-conforming defects found at the moment of delivery.
In order to be compliant to the contract, the products must:
1) correspond to the description on the Site at the moment of execution of the order;
2) be suitable for all normal or usual uses of products of the same type or any other special use required by the Client for which Ink Solution Srls was informed and gave formal consent;
3) correspond to quality standards and be capable of achieving the habitual performance for products of same type, that a consumer can reasonably expect, in consideration of the nature of the product and the characteristics described on the Site.
In case of acknowledged compliance defects it will be necessary to restore the defective product to compliance conditions, without expenses for the Client.
Please note that this legal guarantee covers all non-conforming defects which could be verified within maximum 2 (two) years from the date of delivery of the order with the following limitations:
- consumables for laser technology peripherals: 12 months
- consumables for ink-jet peripherals : 3 months
Moreover, it is important to bear in mind that the legal guarantee might not be applicable or be only partially applicable in the following cases:
- The repair of damages due to external causes (i.e. accidents, shock, lightning, power surges, oxidation, presence of sand, etc….),
- Client error resulting from, for example, the use or installation non-conformant to the manufacturer’s specifications,
- Utilisation of the equipment resulting in damage to its maintenance,
- Any non-conforming defect that the Client was aware of at the time of execution of purchase order execution.
“Guarantee: “if you find a higher quality product, we will double your money back” (“se ne trovi un prodotto di qualità superiore, ti rimborsiamo il doppio”)
Contact our customer service for information concerning the required technical proof to be provided for application of said guarantee.
Conventional manufacturer’s guarantees (defective product):
Besides the legal guarantees, some goods offered on our Site are provided with manufacturer’s guarantees, having different validity times and duration according to the products and brands;
- Replacement of expendable elements (batteries, light bulbs, fuses, normal wear of recording or reader heads…);
- Abnormal or non-conforming use of the products;
- Damage due to handling by an unauthorized repair company not authorized by the manufacturer;
- Damage due to external causes (i.e. accidents, internal or external shock, lightning, power surge, oxidation, presence of sand).
Therefore, the Client is strongly advised to consult the usage manual supplied with the products and the exact terms of any manufacturer’s guarantees covering the products.
In any case, Ink Solution Srls cannot be held responsible for the possible refusal of the manufacturer to apply its own guarantee for the above-mentioned reasons.
If the manufacturer’s guarantee should not be applicable, the manufacturer will draw up an estimate of costs. The manufacturer could demand payment of the administrative expenses in case the Client should request the re-sending of the product without performing the repair work proposed in the fore-mentioned estimate. In any event the Client could also decide to abandon the product without additional expenses.
The client has 3 (three) months to accept or refuse the estimate of costs and pay the balance amount due. After this time, the estimate will be considered as refused and the material as abandoned. In such case no refund can be requested.
The Post-Sales Service cannot guarantee to the Client more than two consecutive deliveries for each product. In the event that two shipments are not deliverable (refusal of packages, impossible delivery…) the product will be left at disposal of the Client at the Logistics Center of Ink Solution Srls for 3 months. After this time the material will be considered to be abandoned. Ink Solution Srls has full and absolute right to dispose of the product as it deems appropriate. In this case no refund can be requested.
11. Controversy and responsibility
Ink Solution Srls cannot be held responsible for damages deriving from the inappropriate use of the products sold on the Site. In any event, Ink Solution Srls cannot be charged with any expenses deriving from non-utilisation of the equipment for which the products were supplied with the exception of serious negligence.
Our customer service is at your disposal from Monday – Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
• Contact our Customer Service
• E-Mail : info@Inkpro.it
All controversies and disputes fall within the jurisdiction of the Viterbo Law Courts
Invoicing occurs automatically as soon as the payment is recorded in our system. The invoice is sent via email and is always available on your client panel in PDF downloadable format.
In the event of B2B service to foreign residents, Clients reported on the VIES Register will not be charged with VAT costs.
13. Comments, opinions and communications
All Client’s comments and opinions sent to Ink Solution Srls are controlled and moderated by the Marketing Office of Ink Solution Srls. In case said opinions should be contrary to the laws in force or be deemed offensive to common morality (abusive publicity, defamatory intentions, insults, inappropriate comments…) Ink Solution Srls reserves the right to reject or censor the opinion under question.
14. Protection of personal data
The personal data requested during the forwarding of the order is collected and treated in order to satisfy the express requests of the Client. Ink Solution Srls guarantees its own clients respect of the legislation regarding the treatment of personal data and for the exercise of its rights under judicial proceedings, disciplined by Italian Law, regulations or EU directives.
All data supplied to Ink Solutions Srls, in the websites pages related to the URL address www.inkpro.it upon registration and subsequently for utilisation of the services provided on each occasion by Ink Solutions Srls will be treated in observance of the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 concerning protection of personal data (“Privacy Code”). Pursuant to article 13 of said Privacy Code, Ink Solutions Srls informs the Client as follows:
As a Client you can ask Ink Solution Srls at any time to provide you with information regarding your personal data and request modifications by contacting our Customer Service. The personal data requested during the forwarding of the order is collected and treated so as to satisfy the express requests of the Client. If, when you created your account on the Site, you accepted to receive information, Ink Solution Srls and its business partners can send you information regarding specific, time-limited promotional activities. The fore-mentioned partners are selected by Ink Solution Srls and are known for the quality of the products and services they propose.
We keep updated on the fact that after having placed an order on our Site you could receive Ink Solution Srls newsletters advertising products similar to the ones you ordered.
Take notice of the fact that you can request the interruption of the said electronic mail messages at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered mail containing all pertinent references to the following address: Ink Solution Srls, Via Ugo Foscolo, 24 – 01010 Marta VT, Italy.
Moreover bear in mind that in this process, Ink Solution Srls is the sole detainer of your personal data. Further information is provided on the following link: http://www.iubenda.com/privacy-policy/7892992
Cookies record information in the hard disk memory of your computer. Said information is used to create statistics related to the number of visits to the Site in order to propose customised offers based on the articles you selected during previous visits. A pop-up window will ask you in advance whether you want to accept said cookies or not. Bear in mind that said cookies do not contain any information regarding you. Further information is available in our Privacy and Cookies Policy on Iubenda. All conditions are provided on the following link http://www.iubenda.com/privacy-policy/7892992
16. ODR - Online Dispute Resolution
Online service for resolution of controversies for consumers
Consumers residing in Europe should be aware of the fact that the European Commission has implemented an online platform providing an alternate resolution instrument for disputes. Said instrument can be used by European consumers for the out of court resolution of all disputes related to and/or deriving from goods and services sales contracts stipulated online. Consequently, if you are a European consumer, you can utilize this platform to solve all disputes deriving from the online contract stipulated with the Owner. The platform is available on the following link (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/).
The Owner is willing to respond to all questions sent via email at the email address published in this document.